I need to know if I am pregnant

Patient : Hi. My bf and I had protected sex a month ago. We checked the condom and there was no hole. I received what I think to be my period about 2 weeks after. It was heavy and lasted 4 days. I'm still scared I may be pregnant. I have been constipated and dealing with really bad back aches and gas pains. I should add that I started taking high doses of vitamin c and drinking green tea so that if I was pregnant I could induce a miscarriage. Now I have really sharp stomach pains that go and come back and a bubbling feeling above my pelvis. Other than that I have no typical symptoms of pregnancy. Should I add that this was my first time ever having sex? So am I pregnant.
Symptoms:  Gas pains, back aches, stomachaches, bubbling sensation in stomach
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possibility of pregnancy is less in your case, as you had protected intercourse and you got regular periods after it. Pain abdomen, bloating sensation etc can be seen due to causes like gastritis, constipation, pelvic infection etc. Scientifically taking vitamin C or green tea won't induce miscarriage. So, better to avoid excessive intake of these. And take plenty of water, fluids and green leafy vegetables etc, which can help in relieving constipation and other symptoms. If symptoms persist even after taking these, consult your doctor once and get evaluated. Take care.