I need to know if i could b pregnant

Patient

Q: I have a question could I b pregnant if bloom test and hpt r coming back negative I only had one blood test dome. But haven't had a period in 2 months. They say sometimes ur hcg levels could to low or to high to pick it up or to early to know .

Symptoms:  Naueseated headaches tired sore breasts lower back pain wanting to eat more
Doctor

A:   Hello.
THanks for the query.
It is to be believed that if the blood serum hcg and hpt are negative then pregnancy is confirmatively ruled out.

Delayed periods is one of the component of most common disease in women called tf poly cystic ovarian syndrome characterized by excessive body hair growth,delayed menses and poly cystic ovaries.
the symptoms you are experiencing are more synonymous with premenstrual syndrome presently and indicate oncoming menses in few days.
However it is advisable to opt for a physician visit and get your hormonal status evaluated.
i hope i have answered your query in detail.
wishing you good health.
regards