I need to know if i could be pregnant or not.

Patient

Q: I have been trying to conceive for three months now. Each month I think I am pregnant, but end up being let down. About a week ago I noticed my areolas looked darker, now they are twice the size, darker and have a ring around them.( they aren't sore.) Also I have noticed that I have been getting sick in the morning and sometimes at night. I am also sleeping, and eating more. Could I really be pregnant? My cycles are 34 days.

Symptoms:  Swollen darker Areolas, Frequent urination, nausea, Increased Sleep, and appetite.
Doctor