I need to know if I have Parkinson’s

Patient: How do I know if I have nerve damage from a fall or if I have Parkinson’s because I have the shakes on the right side of my body for about 2 years now

Symptoms: The right side of my body shakes constantly and I have a problem walking and sleeping

Doctor: HiThank you for the question.Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the nervous system that affects you r movement. It develops gradually, sometimes starting with a barely noticeable tremor in just one hand. But while a tremor may be the most well-known sign of Parkinson’s disease, the disorder also commonly causes stiffness or slowing of movement.Parkinson’s signs and symptoms may include:- tremor- Slowed movement (bradykinesia)- Rigid muscles- Impaired posture and balance.- Loss of automatic movementsSee your Doctor if you have any of the symptoms associated with Parkinson’s disease. Your Doctor will diagnose Parkinson’s disease based on your medical history, a review of your signs and symptoms, and a neurological and physical examination.I hope this will help you. Take care.