I need to know if I may be pregnant

Patient: Hello, I had sex almost a month ago and I stopped the guy 5 mins after because I didn’t want to go through with it. We didnt wear a condom and Im afraid that he could have pre-cum inside of me but my period has already came this month and it was pretty heave and lasted about 4-5 days. Now i’m feeling some cramps not huge cramps but really small I don’t know if its because im worried or stressed. Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms: I’ve been cramping thats about it.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is no possibility that you may be pregnant since you have got your cycles after t he intercourse. Also, if you are sure that you did not have any further intercourse after the last cycles, the cramps are no way related to pregnancy.They could be due to some abdominal discomfort or even gastritis.Drink plenty of water and have a bland diet till you feel better.Hope this helped.Regards