I need to know if I'm peeing on my partner

Patient : I need to know if I'm peeing on my partner during sex or squirting? Feels like pee and sometimes has some pee smell.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Secretions and urination may sometimes happen together during sex. One cannot discrimin ate between them, However, the ejaculate will be more viscous and think, and urine will be yellowish and watery. In case you use a condom, on examination of the fluid collected, the ejaculate will be more concentrated than the urine. Hope this helped. Regards