I need to know if im pregnant or not

Patient : So I have been off my menstrual for awhile and I had sex with a boy recently there was sum bleeding for 3 days after but it was all good but a few days after I started feeling sick but not to sick just stomach pains I had abdominal pain but it went away now I just have stomach pain we did use protection but I think it slid off and he put it back on and we continued. I need to know if I'm pregnant or not.
Symptoms:  Stomach been hurting feeling kinda sick mood swings tiredness urinary frequency