I need to know if my baby is ok.

Patient : I am pregnant. And according to my dr. I am 4 or 5 months pregnant. But I didn't know I am. What are the chances my baby is ok?
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   Your baby should be okay whether you knew about your pregnancy or not. It can feel a little unsettling for you to sudden ly realize that you are going to be a mother sooner than you thought but as the pregnancy advances to term you will feel more used to it. There are various tests for fetal well-being such as ultrasound examinations, anomaly scans, blood tests that will help you ascertain the baby's status. Make a visit to your midwife or obstetrician's office and discuss how you can about getting these tests done. If there has been any exposure to alcohol or drugs or smoking or any such harmful substance, discuss this issue openly with the doctor. This information is crucial to the concerned doctor as they will then be able to make adequate arrangements for a safe birth of the baby.Nutritionally, it is not too late to start your antenatal vitamins and pills. Wish you all the very best for a safe and healthy pregnancy and childbirth.