I need to know should I take a pregnancy test

Patient : I think I might be pregnant but I'm not really experiencing any symptoms. my period was 2 days late last month and when it came it was a really bright red then continued on as normal. I have little bumps around my nipples and my mom says they could be milk bumps. I've also been experiencing back pain. Could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you had regular periods last month the possibility of pregn ancy is less. Minor variations in menstrual cycle can be seen usually. Actually 21 to 30 days cycle should be considered as normal only. Elevated bumps on the breast are called as montgomery tubercles, these can be seen in non pregnant women also. If in this month your periods get delayed for more than one week, go for urine pregnancy test once. Take care.