I need to know what mild scolliosis means, what's gonna

Patient

Q: I need to know what mild scolliosis means, what's gonna happen at an orthopedic appointment, please I am terrified :(

I need to know what mild sc...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Scoliosis means the spine is curved to one side. Mild means just noticeable.
Your reports shows additional findings of spondylolysis of L5 means the part of the vertebra is showing the changes of thinning of the core material without any slipping for which you need another X-ray, hence the remark of repeat the X-rays. It also shows sacralization- meaning the fusion of the two vertebrae.

Do not worry at your age, nothing is serious unless you have symptoms of pain locally or to the lower limbs.
I would personally think of doing an MRI as this will clear everything.

I hope this answers your query.