I need to understand whats going on , im very

Q: I have a vaginal irritation and itching i have had plenty of yeast infections as well as bacterial , i think it might be a mild bacterial infection since there no discharge, i have used vagisil cream and wipes its a burn and it reliefs is short lived once i urinate again it still irritated i haven't done anything different im in a new apartment that's it i used sensitive skin soap , i have no discharge i stop the cream and use Vaseline it feel a little better but still there , my period just started and i really cant itch or scratch what can i do my doctor cant see me for another month

Symptoms:  Vaginal irritation,slight burn when urinate, no discharge , itches