Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I need to use a scopolamine patch to travel

I need to use a scopolamine patch to travel

Patient: I need to use a scopolamine patch to travelBut it causes very troublesome restless legs difficult when on a plane, is there anything I can take preventively before I use the patch that will help?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think you are using Scopolamine to help with motion sickness. If you have an organic c ause for motion sickness, no regular foods will be able to help you.You can try to reduce your water intake by a bit to see if it helps. Avoid looking outside the place when you are flying and avoid drinking. These are a few things which can help you.All the best.