I need your help!!!! Please help me docor

Patient : Hey there doc I am a 20 year old young man and in a very committed relationship. I don't have sex with another woman but my partner and we occasionally don't use condoms but usually we do. The last time we had sex without a condom was a month ago and the last time we had sex with a condom was a week ago. There has been this annoying itch and pinch sensation in the urethra of my penis that randomly comes and goes in the last four days after a week of not having sex. There has been no secretion of any white milky discharge or any fluid for that matter. My penis still looks the same there aren't any funny scars or sores on my penis. I find a sense of relief when I urinate and wiggle my penis once I'm done and try to avoid scratching it even though it is very impossible to resist, and feel no discomfort when I urinate or masturbate. I would like to know how long does it take any STI/STD to start effecting the host and showing any symptoms furthermore, is there any chance I might have contracted an STI/STD from my girlfriend from the last time we had sex
Symptoms:  random occurrences of an itch and pinch sensation in the urethra of my penis