I Never Feel Hungry

Q: For the last 10-11 months or so, I don't feel hungry and I mean never... Even if I don't eat for like 30 hours, I don't feel like eating but it's not about appetite. I love to eat and I can still eat a decent meal but the thing about not feeling hungry just bugs me.

So after a few weeks of not feeling hungry (November 2010) I went to the doctor. He pushed into my abdomen if there was any pain, I felt a slight pain when he pushed in from the sides so I had an ultrasound to see if there were any masses around the liver, stomach or pancreas and there were none. Then I had an endoscopy, the doctor wanted to check for a few things (I only remember one was helicobacter) all were negative. The doctor said that I only have gastritis and if I eat at regular hours and not drink or eat any coke, beer etc (and quite a few stuff he listed) then I should be ok. I didn't eat or drink anything that he banned, but I didn't eat at regular hours (like in a day first at 4 am, then 3pm and then 11 pm etc)

Anyway a few months ago I went to another doctor, he took an MRI of my brain to check the part where the hungriness signal is received or something like that. He said there is nothing wrong. Then he asked for a bloodwork, everything was in normal values.

But this not being hungry thing is still going on, almost gonna be a whole year. I lost like 10 pounds in the first 2 months but I wasn't eating much at all. After that, I started eating whenever I feel like it (not because I'm hungry) so I didn't lose any weight in the last 7-8 months. I usually do feel bloated. And also I do feel a slight discomfort in my abdomen from time to time (occasionally) and that discomfort's location changes everytime, so I doubt if that discomfort is psychological related.

So here I am asking you guys what could be the reason. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.