I notice a red looking bump in tve middle of

Patient : I notice a red looking bump in tve middle of my breast ...it has a foul smell to it and a small discharge....what can this be? This happen all of a sudden.....
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. What you are describing seems to be a infected cyst on the breast. The treatment of this is incision and drainage by a Doctor or a medic. And later on some antibiotics if needed to clear the infection. See a Doctor for the medication as they are prescription only. Hope this helps you. All the best.