I noticed a large mass or lump on my anus

Patient : I noticed a large mass or lump on my anus. It has been uncomfortable to sit down. I have no idea what it is. I am a 29 year old straight male who is otherwise healthy. I am including a picture for you. Please help I am very concerned
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. I think I have seen the picture and your previous query. The painless large lump in a st raight forward person can be Hemorrhoids (piles) as the most probable cause. Get confirmed by examination from a General Surgeon and discuss and continue the further treatment. Wishing you a speedy recovery.