I noticed Every time I punch the punching bag for

Patient : I noticed Every time I punch the punching bag for the past week, I feel a weird pressure type of feeling in the back of my head an im scared
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Some people hold their breath when throwing a punch. Holding your breath causes the Vals alva. Which is a manoeuvre that increases the pressure in the chest. This can get referred to the ear. Learn to breathe through a punch and talk to your coach about it to see if it is correct. If it continues after that, please write to us again. All the best.