I noticed last Wednesday a small batch of blister/pimple like

Patient : I noticed last Wednesday a small batch of blister/pimple like bumps on my stomach above my belly button. They are itchy and painful and haven't seemed to get any better. I've checked my cats for fleas and bed for bed bugs but neither are the cause. I haven't travelled anywhere recently. I woke up today with another patch on my back. I've looked at many different bites and diseases, I'm unable to afford a doctor right now, though I do have insurance. Can someone please give me an idea? I've been under a lot of stress due to money and work and maybe it could be a stress rash too?
I noticed last Wednesday a ...-1