I noticed right supraclavicular lymph node enlargement suddenly after a

Q: I noticed right supraclavicular lymph node enlargement suddenly after a little tenderness. I consulted a surgeon. He advised usg neck and abdomen as well as FNAC. Radiologist gave report that the lymph node is of 2×1.5 cm. N there is bilateral multiple supraclavicular lymph node enlargement. Strongly suggestive of Tuberculosis. The pathologist after FNAC reported that there is granulamatious inflammation suggestive of Tuberculosis n advised excision biopsy. I am 30 years old male. I hd history of Tuberculosis at the age of 6 years for which I received around 30 injections n tablets according to my parents. What it can be? I m worried about carcinoma. Should I start AKT?