Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I noticed some blood in my urine this morning

I noticed some blood in my urine this morning

Patient: I noticed some blood in my urine this morning not alot but a few drops it doesn’t hurt me when I pass urine. What is this

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.The possible causes of your bleeding are stones in the renal tract, kidney infections, strenuous exercise, enlarged prostate, drugs like aspirin, inherited disorder like Alport syndrome etc.If bleeding repeats better to get evaluated.Please consult your doctor, get examined and go for investigations like ultrasound, urine microscopy etc.With this workup, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.Take care.