I often feel very tired and consulted a doctor He

Patient: I often feel very tired and consulted a doctor. He suggested to get my blood tested as I was having low haemoglobin levels. I got blood testing for “complete haemogram & Differential count” and “Vitamin B12”. Below are the results:Vitamin B12: 183 pg/mlHaemoglobin (Auto): 9.1 gm/dlDoctor has suggested to take medicines as below:1. Methy Cobal injection – 500mg:once in a day for 3 daysafter that, weekly once for a monthand later, once in a month for life time2. Bizfer-XT tablet: once in a day for one month (got Ferinia-XT as alternative)I started this medicines from 16 April. From past one week, I was having pain in my back of my head. Accordingly doctor suggested it is not related and gave calpal.I also want to check, if the course prescribed will solve my blood count issue. As I informed earlier, I had lot of weakness and less body weight (39 kgs for age 38 yrs.)

Symptoms: Tiredness

I often feel very tired and...-1 I often feel very tired and...-1 I often feel very tired and...-1

Doctor: