I often feel very tired and consulted a doctor He

Patient

Q: I often feel very tired and consulted a doctor. He suggested to get my blood tested as I was having low haemoglobin levels. I got blood testing for "complete haemogram & Differential count" and "Vitamin B12". Below are the results:

Vitamin B12: 183 pg/ml
Haemoglobin (Auto): 9.1 gm/dl

Doctor has suggested to take medicines as below:

1. Methy Cobal injection - 500mg:
once in a day for 3 days
after that, weekly once for a month
and later, once in a month for life time
2. Bizfer-XT tablet: once in a day for one month (got Ferinia-XT as alternative)

I started this medicines from 16 April. From past one week, I was having pain in my back of my head. Accordingly doctor suggested it is not related and gave calpal.

I also want to check, if the course prescribed will solve my blood count issue. As I informed earlier, I had lot of weakness and less body weight (39 kgs for age 38 yrs.)

Symptoms:  Tiredness
I often feel very tired and...-1 I often feel very tired and...-2 I often feel very tired and...-3
Doctor