I opened a 5hpt capful and put on some yogurt

Patient : I opened a 5hpt capful and put on some yogurt some got in my mouth I immediately rinsed it the side of my mouth is a little ridged should I be concerned
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, The ridged appearance of the corner of the mouth is indicative o f an allergic reaction and you may apply some vaseline over it and can take an antihistaminic tab like CETRIZINE 5mg stat dose to prevent further spread of allergic rash. These meds can be prescribed by your PCP. Also you may avoid constant picking over the lesion and it should subside in next 2-4 hrs. I hope i have answered your query, Wishing you good health, Regards