Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I out which three little bumps on my vaginal area

I out which three little bumps on my vaginal area

Patient: I out which three little bumps on my vaginal area at the first of this month 20 days later I get another Problem but its not bumps it looks like a raw spot like But no bumps it dont itch or hurt

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It is difficult to diagnose a condition without having examined the area or seen a pi cture of the same. However, with your explanation it could be herpes or genital warts. Sometimes an infection or allergy to nylon undergarments and excessive perspiration or dehydration can cause this. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations to rule out the above causes. Meanwhile, avoid nylon undergarments.Use cotton ones and maintain feminine hygiene.Hope this helped.Regards