I popped a pimple that was right underneath my nose,

Q: I popped a pimple that was right underneath my nose, the pimple was already white/yellow when I popped it. After I squeezed out all the yellow stuff the pimple didnt completely go away now it looks like a bump with blood. When and how will this go away?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

By rule you should never pop the abscesses at the upper lip and the nose as they can cause complications related to the-the brain as the veins of this area are related to the brain directly.
Anyways, as you have already done this, now do not touch the area.
Please visit a Doctor to get a prescription of an antibiotic and an anti-inflammatory and this will get healed up.

Hope this helps you