I present (wednesday)with kidney stone symptoms at ER Cat sc

Patient : I present (wednesday)with kidney stone symptoms at ER. Cat scan and urinalysis show no indication of stone. Kidney area is very sensitive to any pressure. Pressure produces pain (right side only) down to right testicle. Severe right flank pain where leg meets abdomin. ER prescribed percocet 5/325 for pain. Primary follow up (thursday)stumps the doctor. Over night develop diahrea and fever. Also now have skin numbness at top of right leg about a 6 inch circle. Primary phone consult resulted in antibiotic Ciprofloxacin 500mg. I have had one dose 10 hours ago. Any suggestions? Local urology group refuses me do to insurance issues. I have a history of spontaneous pneumothorax of right lung twice. Corrected with surgery