I quit smoking! Am I dying?

Patient : I have been smoking since i was 18, I have quit 12 days ago. The 1st day was bad, but i made it, as well as 3 additional days. everything seemed fine. Then i began to have symptoms::
Symptoms:  day 4, i became sick, ( Stuffy nose, runny nose, hard to breath heavy)

day 4-8 slowly became better day 9-12(current)

My sickness is going away, but throughout the day, my chest on my skin (breast area) I'm a male. Begins to "itch and burn" it seems to stay off my neck, and stay primarly on the actual chest. stopping where my ribs stop.

Symptoms:
Itchy chest, ( no redness) nothing appears abnormal, it just burns and is itchy. then goes away after maybe 20 min. then comes back randomly maybe 10 times a day.

breathing is very much better.

I heard that i may be coughing alot to get mucus up from quitting smoking. But I have maybe coughed a total of 3 . (yes 3 ) times since i quit 12 days ago. Absolutely no congestion in lungs/chest.

My heart does have a sharp pain every so often, like a pressure more then a pain, that sometimes alternates from where my heart is (left side of chest) TO the exact same side on right side (only in 1 spot.)