I really dont know what to do or whats wrong with me. do you?

Q: Hello, im a 17year old girl and i would like to know whats wrong with me. i have been to my local doctor and they sent me home with possible laryngitis and maybe anemia therefore they told me to rest, eat red meats and dont sing or talk too much so i have been doing so.
i have been having really bad head aches, sometimes bad stomach cramps, feeling sick, feeling hot and cold, and i've been wanting to sleep like 24:7 i'd come in from school and dance which would be about 4pm and then sleep until dinner at about 7, 7.30ish and then still want to sleep after wards! i'v also had a really saw throat now for about 4weeks which has really put me behind on my musical theatre as im one of the main singing parts. my hole body feels like it belongs to another person and i just feel and look washed our permanently! i just genrally feel ill and i dont seem to want to do anything!
i'v taken this week off of school, dance and musical theatre so i get pure rest but i still feel no better and this has been going on for about 4weeks staring with the saw throat and the sleeping then everything else, and even when i do feel just a little bit better one day, it comes back worse the next. i've been sleeping, resting, eating red meats, and not using my voice too much and its still no better. i just want to get better as soon as possible and i dont seem to know what to do for the best. what do you think?