I REALLY HOPE I AM PLEASE HELP!

Patient : I had the depo shot end of January. It only last 3 months which is wore off in april. I had unprotected sex a week ago he cummed in me. I was on my period for the first day and after I had sex it slowed down and then stopped the next day which aint normal for me because I normally go 5-7 days on my period each month. Im starting to feel neausea and some cramping I cant eat all my food like I use to or it will come back up. Im alot more emotional like no other. Im uncomfortable alot and my mood is normally like ehh. Could I be pregnant. I asked one doctor and it said it could be your pregnant or pevlvic infection What's more possible? Pregnancy?
Symptoms:  Neausea, cramping, uncomfotable, emotional, now more tired.