I really need help am i pregnant again?

Patient

Q: I had a baby a little over a month ago and had unprotected sex 4 times and is now spotting am I pregnant again?

Doctor

There have been cases of women having conceived after a month of delivery as ovulation would have begun soon even if the menses may not have been resumed. It is recommended that you do a beta hCG test to rule out pregnancy and take it further from there. Lochia should be excluded as a cause for bleeding. Sometimes a normal lochia can be continued for more than a month but will not be in the form of spotting. Hence, see a gynecologist for an examination.

Hope this helped.