I really need help, I am so confused in what

Patient : I really need help, I am so confused in what is the problem with this illness? I have had an ultrasound and nothing has showed up that the doctor was aware of.
Symptoms:  I have recorded what I symptoms I have had in the last 3 days.
1st Day:
- Bloody snot but no nose bleeds
- Coughing up green phlegm
- Fever and random sudden changes of temperature/chills
- Sore muscles in legs
- Lower back region hurts
- Head pounds
- No appetite/scared to puke because nauseous
- Eating far less (one or two pieces of fruit)
- Not drinking water then I get sudden craves of it and when I drink a slight it feels like it goes away so quickly so I stop drinking
- Throat and teeth felt like it wasn't brushed at all despite me taking proper oral care.
- Hypersensitive to the taste of food (For example grapes and fruit juice and even toothpaste) but everything else I can not taste at all.
-- Feeling unmotivated by everything and I want to sleep all day because the symptoms feel very uncomfortable.
-Urine is dark yellow and hurts to pee.
- Haven't pooped in 4 days (?)
- Very nauseous.
- Dry Lips and nose
- Unless I cough the phlegm out via my mouth it's a very wet cough in the chest that hurts in my lower back region with stabbing pains.
- Suspected weight loss?

2nd day:
- Nose bleed at 10am that consisted for 25 minutes approximately.
- Spat out blood.
- Middle abdominal cramping (not severe but it feels inconvenient)
- Dizzy after nose bleed
- Continued muscle cramps in legs
- Walking around outside makes me feel better but it's hard to actually be motivated to get up.
- Still not wanting to eat.
- Urine is still a really dark yellow.
- Trying to be consistent with drinking water.
- Dry lips

3rd day:
- Nose bleed when I woke up and got in the shower.
- Dark yellow urine still.
- Appetite is still low.
- Chest hurts.
- Both sides of abdomen painful, especially when coughing (caused by dehydration of kidneys maybe?)
- Dry lips

Possibilities:
- Reaction to Accutane?
- UTI?
- Chest infection
- Severe dehydration?
- A mix of a few of these?