Ask The Doctor > Pending > I really need help too many symptoms

I really need help too many symptoms

Patient: I am a young female. i have been having seizures and have fainted many times since i was 6 they said they couldnt detect it and it was stress even though i was in a doctors office when i had a seizure. i began amenorhea about 3 years ago… secondary that it. i am having symptoms similiar to ibs all the time for the past 2 years. i have had extreme anxienty for the past year. i can’t sleep without marijuana. i dont want that to be the solution but for now it is. i have headaches that are pretty bad. i have extreme back pain (kidney area). my joints hurt and feel “sticky”. i have absolutely no appetite and ive lost 35 pounds in 2 years without trying at all. i am a 22 year old female. five foot 2 currently 100 pounds ( i just lost five this week alone and im not anorexic). ive been active and eating healthy my whole life although i do smoke and have been for the past 5 years. I dont know what to do because i dont have health insurance i know that what my doctor is saying ( its all just stress) is not right i know its not. i dont feel anything like i used 3 years before now…. please help me get in the right direction to know what im dealing with

Doctor: