I recently did my cbc report in that my mch was 32.4

Patient : I recently did my cbc report in that my mch was 32.4 and my mchc was 34 do I have to worry ?? Can I take B12 deficiency tablets ?? I some time feel breathless
Doctor :   Hello Thank you posting your query on “Ask the Doctor” The MCH and MCHC reflect the haemoglobin content of red blood lood cells. Your readings appear to be in normal range. You need not worry. You are advised to take Iron and vitamins rich diet or capsules available. Try to maintain haemoglobin above 13 gm% Wish you a good health!