I recently dislocated my knee

Patient : I recently dislocated my knee, I am a teenage girl and if I was to do it again while on holiday in a rural area abroad and was unable to get medical attention what should I do? Should I move to get to the hospital while it is dislocated or try to put it back myself? If no ambulance or doctor is available in that place
Doctor :   Hello. Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You shoul d reduce(Put it back yourself) if possible and then take medical attention. It will be beneficial to get normal circulation as early as possible. If you cannot reduce it yourself and if medical assistance is far away then there is a danger of becoming limb as nonviable due to continuous pressure over artery of dislocated fragment. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.