I recently got back into lifting and 2 days after

Patient : I recently got back into lifting and 2 days after a strenuous leg workout my urine has gotten dark. Whiskey colored I would say and you can see through it. I've been hydrating extensively and the color does get lighter. Urine output is still normal. If this were sever rhabdomyolysis would drinking water be enough to lighten the color? My work insurance doesn't kick in for another two weeks and I would like to avoid the hospital until then if possible, but the prospect of renal failure is a scary one. Could anything else generate these symptoms?
Symptoms:  Brownish urine, non cloudy, some froth, color lightenz with increase in fluids. Do not appear to have any muscle swelling but they are still sore