Ask The Doctor > Pending > I recently had a baby in November the normal bleeding

I recently had a baby in November the normal bleeding

Patient: I recently had a baby in November the normal bleeding occured and went away. I started taking birth control and had sex with my husband few days after i started my period in december. in January my period was a week late i took a pregnancy test and it was negative after starting my period i didnt think anything of it.. 2 weeks later i had very small bleeding for 2 days. now in February my period was on time Being a week after my period i started to bleed again brownish and bright red i also have cramps low in my stomach… and i have been very emotional the few weeks and normally never also have craving for certain food and gained a few pounds and husband swears my breast are big again… would i possibly be pregnant or having a miscarriage? Any idea whats going on…

Doctor: