I recently had a gymnastics class that involved a lot

Patient

Q: I recently had a gymnastics class that involved a lot of no handed skills and things that require a lot of whipping myself backwards that I did without stretching. I usually stretch. We did about 5 standing backflips in a row with out stopping as a warm up without stretching. I threw my head back a lot and I think I might have pulled a muscle in my stomach or chest. My mom thinks that it could be muscle spasms because it feels like a sharp pain but the pain is not that bad. I usually complain about stomach problems after my tumbling classes, but this is definitely the worst its been. I have also been having a LOT of dairy and my mom also said

Symptoms:  Chest pains and muscle pains (possibly muscle spasms)
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us

I believe that you have a muscle injury or a muscle spasm. The treatment in these cases is by:
RICE
Rest the muscle. You may want to stop gymnastics for a few days
Ice the affected area for 15 mins every hour and keeping it off ice for 45 mins
Compress the area or massage the area
Elevate the area and try sleep on your back to help the blood to flow back to the heart

If you are not better in 3 days, please see a Doctor. All the best.
Hope this helps you