I recently had a single cough that caused me to

Patient : I recently had a single cough that caused me to become lightheaded. Within seconds I had pain and pressure in both arms from my armpits to my elbows. It last about 90 seconds and even after my arms feel weak. I was told by my GP about 19 months ago i had high blood pressure and was prescribed a medication. I lost 35 lbs and was told my blood pressure was in a safe range so I stopped taking the medication. I recently lost my job and ballooned up to 295lbs and I'm only 6ft. Could this recent episode be from high blood pressure or something more?
Symptoms:  Lightheaded, pain and pressure in both arms, fatigue