I recently had surgery on my first and second finger

Patient

Q: I recently had surgery on my first and second finger on my left hard. I had two server cuts from a table saw cutting my flexor tendons also fracturing the bone..Long story short its been about 3 months now and seem like when I try to make a fist it hurts to close my first finger.. Its some what hard along the scar and there is a spot that looks like it had ruptured just seeing if maybe I can find some answers before I have to drive 6 hours to see my doctor

Symptoms:  Slight pain,(witch I'm sure it should still be a little sore) hardness along scar
Doctor