I recently just got off of birth control and my last day i took it was Sunday. 

Q: I recently just got off of birth control and my last day I took it was sunday. I got my period a week earlier than normal and it started on Tuesday night. Friday night I had sex. Should I be worried about getting pregnant? I normally would take plan b but the reason I got off birth control was I was having a lot of the side effects.

A:   Hi,
If you used 21 pills as per the schedule without missing it will give protection during the one week of pill free period also.
So, as you stopped the pills on sunday till next sunday you can expect protection, so according to this the possibility of pregnancy is less.
To continue protection, after one week of pill free week, you have to start a new pack irrespective of withdrawal bleeding.
Take care.