I recently just had sex with my girlfriend a week.

Patient : I recently just had sex with my girlfriend a week ago and 3 days later she took a test comming up negitive now its been a week and shes showing symptoms like craving food and tired , during sex however she didnt bleed and it was her first time and nor did i cum and i was not wet at all after and her period should be due in a week or 2 im very scared but had to ask
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you test for pregnancy 3 days after sex, it will not give the right result. She has to test it just 2 days prior to the expected period date. Since there is a history of unprotected intercourse, we cannot rule out the possibilities of a pregnancy. Even if there has been no ejaculation, there are very rare possibility of a pregnancy.It is very early to show up symptoms of pregnancy. It will need at least 2 weeks for that to show up. Kindly do the pregnancy test as suggested and follow up accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards.