I recently just took plan b a week ago and

Patient

Q: I recently just took plan b a week ago and haven't bleed or had spotted bleeding but my boobs and nipples have hurt and that usually happens before I get my period and my last period started on May 17th

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
No contraception method gives you 100% guarantee that you will not conceive. Plan B , that is emergency contraceptive pill should be used only in case of emergency and not as a regular contraceptive. It should be taken immediately after unplanned and unprotected sexual intercourse and maximum within 72 hours.
As far as pregnancy is concerned, you have to just wait and watch. In case, you miss your periods, you should get a urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing the periods. However, let me bring it to your notice, that one can have irregular periods, after consumption of emergency contraceptive pill.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy