I recently masturbated and as I was ejaculating felt like

Q: I recently masturbated and as I was ejaculating felt like some kind of strain or pull on one of my testicles...now the skin on the side of the testicle of the sack is red and the testicle seems to be bigger and up a little and kind of uncomfortable...why is this?

Symptoms:  Slight discomfort in the testicle region

A:   Hi.

Thanks for your query and an elucidate history of strain or pull on one of the testicles after ejaculating, followed by redness of the skin of the scrotum, testicle looks to be bigger and uncomfortable.
The reason is:
While ejaculating there is strong contraction of the abdominal muscles, and along with it of the cremaster muscles attached to it and pulling the testicles elevating it. This muscle also has an action of rotation while pulling the testicle up and thus causing testiculat torsion.
You have to rush to the ER and the first thing to get done is color doppler and ultrasonography of the scrotum.
And the further decision depends upon the diagnosis, degree of rotation and all .
You may need urgent exploration and reversal of the torsion is it is present. If inflammation alone is present then you need a medical management.

Please rush to ER.
Hope this helps you.