I recently noticed that one of my testicles had grown

Patient

Q: I recently noticed that one of my testicales had grown and harden on the side. Almost as if the hard part was the extra growth in it. Just the one.

Doctor

It is indeed unusual to experience any hardness in the testicle. It could be indicative of an inflammation, long standing infection or even a benign or malignant tumor in the testis. This definitely documents a visit to a general surgeon for an examination and further investigations like blood, urine, and biopsy tests if required. In case of an infection or inflammation, antibiotics would help. A tumor might need a surgical excision.

Hope this helped.