I recently recovered from a UTI, but I'm still having

Q: I recently recovered from a UTI, but I'm still having symptoms. The burning is gone, but I still feel a bit of sensitivity and urgency. I thought that maybe my urethral opening could be inflamed, so I took some ibuprofen, but it didn't seem to help. I'm very prone to UTIs, and I get them a lot, but this is the first time I've had any persisting symptoms. Could something be wrong with me? The symptoms I'm experiencing are very mild, but I still feel like something is wrong.

Symptoms:  Urethral sensitivity, urgency, hard time urinating