I recently started a juicing routein My first drink contaian

Patient : I recently started a juicing routein. My first drink contaianed, spinich, a half an apple, half a banana, frozen blueberries, a carrott, and almond water. I am a healthy, 56 year young man of color. In excellent shape. The next day my bladder went bizzerck. And i started more water, to ditribute the minerals. Now i have occasional blood when i urinate. There was know outside cause for this. No aggresive excercise, no inflict of pain,no sexual contact. I'm a bit shaken. This has never happened before