I recently started birth control(oral pills) Had unprotected

Patient : I recently started birth control(oral pills)... Had unprotected sex 3 days after and he ejaculated inside. Same thing on day 4 and 5...found out you should wait at least a week!!... I had spotting for about 3 days around getting to the white pills. Then a little heavier bleeding on 4th and 5th day then spotting again for 2 more days..assumed it was my period, but heard you can spot when pregnant...now on my second week of second pack... It's been a week sine the assumed period and my pre period signs are back again....Too early to take a test but I don't want to harm the baby if I am pregnant :/ plz help
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting us about your health care. I can understand your concern here. I have gone through your history and in my opinion if you starts pills on 1 st day of your period bleeding then it can be effective from very first day and there is no requirement of backup method of contraception but if you start it from 5 th day of your period backup method is required.( depends upon which type of pills you are taking). If you are having any symptoms of pregnancy you can go for a home urine pregnancy test around your period date. Spotting can be due to if you missed your pill. Hopefully found useful, feel free to ask more questions. Good luck. Regards