I recently started getting small itchy bumps on the bottoms

Patient

Q: I recently started getting small itchy bumps on the bottoms of my feet which are most noticeable and most itchy at night and it seems like the more i itch the itchier they get. But now the bumps are either spreading or just moving to up the sides of my feet. What could be causing these, how do i get rid of it, or should i be concerned?

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
I have read your query.

As per details, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called Eczema.
It is characterised by itchy lesions which aggravate on scratching.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical steroid like Mometasone to my patients to apply on affected area.
Also antihistaminics are started like levocetirizine for symptomatic relief.
Do not scratch the area.
Put lots of moisturiser over body.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy