I recently started taking a 10 milligram dose of adderall

Patient : I recently started taking a 10 milligram dose of adderall once a day in the mornings to help with my ADD. My favorite activity to do is to lift weights Monday-Friday. I am wondering if it is still safe to take my pre-workout? I workout in the evenings.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Are you asking if it's safe to take pre-workout protein? Yes, it is safe. Normal food d oes not interact with Adderall. Very few medications interact with normal food. Thus, do not worry. Hope this helps you.