I recently took the invega sustenna shot because i was

Q: I recently took the invega sustenna shot because i was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I know i was misdiagnosed just because my dad was schizophrenic. But i do not hear voices i just have a temper problem. Well anyway, they did not tell me that the shot would block the dopamine and serotonin from reaching my receptors and that i will never feel happy or good again. I cant even get happy over my 6 month old baby anymore. I am so lethargic and i cant help it, it is like mental tourture. My dr is not returning any of my calls. Is there a drug that can counteract this? Or is there anything i can do to get this out of my system? Its ruining me.

Symptoms:  Depression, lethargic, can never feel good or happy, mental tourture, weak