I recently treated for a yeast infection and two days

Patient

Q: I recently treated for a yeast infection and two days after treatment, all itchiness disappeared. However last night I discovered some bumps, some almost finger like, in a perfect line on my vulva and in an almost perfect circle in my vaginal opening. There are no other symptoms. I went to the obgyn because I was freaking out and a midwife did a visual exam and didn't sound so confident when she said it looked like genital warts. However, every picture I have seen and looking at my own it looks nothing like warts more like something called squamous papillomatosis. Is it possible I was misdiagnosed?

Also I have only ever had protected sex and only four times. Once with my first last year and three times with a new partner. I am a healthy 26 year old woman who is terrified. Please help

Doctor